We provide a wide variety of services in the field of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Biliary diseases, including:
– Diagnosis and management of peptic ulcer disease, Barrett’s, GERD, esophageal and gastric cancer.
– Diagnosis and management of small bowel disease, diarrhea, benign and malignant lesions of the small bowel.
– Diagnosis and management of large bowel diseases.
– Diagnosis and management of all types of hepatitis.
– Screening for colon cancer.
– Surveillance and treatment for Barrett’s esophagus,
– Surveillance for colon polyps, and colon cancer.
– Diagnostic and therapeutic EGD, colonoscopy, ERCP, PEG, liver biopsy, esophageal stenting, and biliary stenting.
– Diagnosis and management of pancreatico-biliary diseases including pancreatitis, common bile duct stones,
gallstone pancreatitis, biliary tumors, and pancreatic tumors.