A phone and computer application that helps you prepare what questions to ask your doctor.
Dr. Ayman E. Farid, a Board Certified Physician, is committed to patient care focused on heart disease in a caring environment. Located at 5091 Amboy Road, Staten Island New York, NY, Dr. Farid has incorporated state-of-the-art diagnostic capabilities including a nuclear cardiology lab and sophisticated new echocardiography technology.
Dr. Farid also performs sophisticated interventional invasive techniques including balloon angioplasty, coronary stenting, rotablation, and cutting balloon angioplasty. Vein Disease Treatment; including Varicose vein and spider vein in office treatment, with Laser, injections and micro-surgery.
The staff is commited to also provide preventive medicine for heart disease in patients with risk factors like high cholesterol, diabetes, and hypertension. We also seek to limit urgent hospital admissions by offering timely office services, including that of a dietician.
An easy way to talk about important aspects of your health.
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Board Certified in Clinical Electrophysiology
Registered in Musculoskeletal Sonography
Cyril Senior Care transforms the in-home care and aging experience by providing our clients with personalized care planning, expert caregiver matching, and proactive care management to improve their health and well-being while giving their families peace of mind. Cyril Senior Care is a fully licensed, accredited, and insured NJ Home Health Care Services firm.
We provide a wide variety of services in the field of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Biliary diseases, including:
– Diagnosis and management of peptic ulcer disease, Barrett’s, GERD, esophageal and gastric cancer.
– Diagnosis and management of small bowel disease, diarrhea, benign and malignant lesions of the small bowel.
– Diagnosis and management of large bowel diseases.
– Diagnosis and management of all types of hepatitis.
– Screening for colon cancer.
– Surveillance and treatment for Barrett’s esophagus,
– Surveillance for colon polyps, and colon cancer.
– Diagnostic and therapeutic EGD, colonoscopy, ERCP, PEG, liver biopsy, esophageal stenting, and biliary stenting.
– Diagnosis and management of pancreatico-biliary diseases including pancreatitis, common bile duct stones,
gallstone pancreatitis, biliary tumors, and pancreatic tumors.
Ayman E. Farid, MD
Osama E. Farid, PA-C.
Interventional Cardiology Medical Practice providing adult cardiac care and diagnostic testing. Accepting new patients, all major health insurance companies. Providing consultation, follow up, EKG, Echocardiogram, Excersise Nuclear stress testing, non-pharmacological stress testing, Carotid ultrasound, Vascular ultrasound, 24 Hr. Holter monitoring, Mobile Blood pressure monitoring, EVLT (Varicose Vien Management), Cardiac Catheterization and Angioplasty (PCI).